Japan is one of the most wished countries to visit by many travelers worldwide. The beautiful and blooming cherry blooms are considered one of the best tourist attractions in Japan.
Japan’s main attractions
Japan Traveller Guide drives you to beautiful attractions, such as gardens, forests, mountains, hot springs, shrines, the sea, museums, temples, and more. All regions of Japan have temples and these are fine examples of traditional architecture. Some temples function as sacred shrines and Buddhist monasteries. Some beautiful temples are:
- Takkoku no Iwaya
- Motsuji Temple
- Sensoji Temple
- Ankokuronji Temple
Japan’s amazing aquariums are perfect for families and sea lovers, such as:
- Aquamarine Fukushima
- Churaumi Aquarium
These are the two arguably most breathtaking aquariums in Japan. Although Japan is known for its ultra-modern megacities, it is also nature-rich. Cherry blossoms are one of the biggest attractions of the country and the most celebrated plants.
At the start of April, it is the best time of the year to witness the blooming cherry blossoms. The popular viewing spots are:
- Sankeien Garden
- Chureito Pagoda
- Hikone Castle
There are various national parks where tourists experience breathtaking scenery and the best hiking trails. Daisetsuzen National Park is one of the best spots to see autumn colors. Towada Hachimantai National Park is the perfect place to head on for the hot spring spot.
Top five attractions in Japan
If you plan to travel to Japan, you might visit these tops spots in the country, namely:
- Mount Fuji. It is one of the most popular and most photographed sceneries in Japan. The attraction of the mountain makes a trip worthwhile. July and August are the official climbing months. Never think you are climbing alone; it is a hot spot for natives alike and tourists. The early morning hours are the best time to start to reach the summit, once the sun fully rises. October to May is the strongly discouraged month when climbing.
- Geisha show. The show takes place all around Japan, some of the best are in Tokyo and Kyoto. Girls are trained to show their talents, such as musical instruments, art, and dancing as forms a part of the show. The Geisha show is a part of the Japanese Culture
- Imperial palace. It is located in Tokyo, the official residence of the Emperor with ornamental gardens and unique buildings, a truly impressive expanse of land. The historical landmark is located in the same location as Edo Castle.
- Meiji Jingu Shrine. Your trip to Japan can’t be complete if you can’t visit this shrine.
- Amusement Parks. Tokyo Disney Sea and Tokyo Disneyland are great amusement parks; with rides, parades, attractions, and all the Disney Characters.
Is this your first time traveling in Japan? If so, your travel in the country can’t be considered complete if you can’t visit at least one shrine.